BuckeyeXtra Football podcast | What if the past was different?
Dispatch Sports columnist Rob Oller and Ohio State Football beat reporter Joey Kaufman discuss “what if” and “If only” situations regarding the Buckeyes. During this we go over multiple hypothetical situations and what the outcomes could have been if just one thing would have been different. Situations discussed on this show are listed below.
• What if Buckeyes had taken the bowl ban in 2011?
• If only Ted Ginn Jr. didn’t get injured on kickoff return in 2007 Tostitos BCS National Championship against Florida Gators.
• What if pass interference call wasn’t made in 2003 Fiesta Bowl against Miami Hurricanes?
• What if Luke Fickell finished season with 10-3 record and didn’t leave Ohio State?
• What if during the 1996 Michigan game Sean Springs doesn’t slip?
• What if 1998 punt doesn’t bounce off Nate Clement’s football helmet?