'Talk to us when they finish their preseason:' Michigan football rolls UConn for third win
Michigan football continues to roll through its early-season schedule.
The Wolverines earned their third win of the season, blasting through Connecticut 59-0 at home Saturday.
Michigan allowed only six first downs and 110 total yards — 86 rushing yards and 24 passing yards — with Huskies quarterbacks completing five of their 20 pass attempts.
OSU Headlines newsletter:Sign up for our daily newsletter on Ohio State sports
Transfer safety making impact for OSU:Veteran transfer Tanner McCalister making impact in Ohio State football secondary
Chip Trayanum could return kicks:Ohio State football hopeful for linebacker Chip Trayanum to return kickoffs
McCarthy completed 15 of his 18 pass attempts for 214 yards, while Corum did most of the scoring work, setting a career high with five rushing touchdowns.
Michigan will begin its Big Ten schedule next week at home against Maryland.
Fans are not very impressed by Michigan's performances to start 2022
J.J. McCarthy is turning some heads as Michigan's quarterback
Ohio State football's 2022 schedule
- Week 1: Ohio State 21, Notre Dame 10
- Week 2: Ohio State 45, Arkansas State 12
- Week 3:Ohio State vs. Toledo, Sept. 17, in Columbus, Ohio
- Week 4: Ohio State vs. Wisconsin, Sept. 24, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 5: Ohio State vs. Rutgers, Oct. 1, Columbus Ohio
- Week 6:Ohio State vs. Michigan State, Oct. 8, East Lansing, Mich.
- Week 7:Ohio State vs. Iowa, Oct. 22, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 8:Ohio State vs. Penn State, Oct. 29, State College, Pa.
- Week 9: Ohio State vs. Northwestern, Nov. 5, Evanston, Ill.
- Week 10:Ohio State vs Indiana, Nov. 12, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 11: Ohio State vs. Maryland, Nov. 19, College Park, MD.
- Week 12: Ohio State vs. Michigan, at noon Nov. 26, Columbus, Ohio