'It's Bosa charging:' How former Ohio State players did in Week 2 of NFL season
Former Ohio State players continued to make major impacts on NFL fields across the country in the second week of the season.
OSU Headlines newsletter:Sign up for our daily newsletter on Ohio State sports
OSU defense records turnovers:How Ohio State football defense generated first turnovers of season
OSU QB honored after Toledo game:Ohio State football's C.J. Stroud is named Big Ten offensive player of the week
Here's a look at what standout performances former Buckeyes had in NFL games this past weekend.
Garrett Wilson takes center stage for New York Jets
Garrett Wilson left FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland with his first two NFL touchdowns.
The former Ohio State receiver caught his first in the second quarter with a two-yard reception from New York Jets quarterback Joe Flacco, later following up with the game-winning 15-yard grab to seal the win against the Cleveland Browns.
Wilson, the No. 10 overall pick in the 2022 NFL draft, was the Jets' leading receiver in their 31-30 win against the Browns, bringing in eight receptions on 14 targets for 102 yards.
Noah Brown emerges as Dallas Cowboys' leading receiver
Through the first two games of the 2022 season, Noah Brown has been as consistent as a receiver can be for the Dallas Cowboys offense.
In the Cowboys' Week 2 20-17 win against the Cincinnati Bengals, the former Ohio State wide receiver brought in each of his five targets for 91 yards and a nine-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Cooper Rush.
Through two games, Brown, a seventh-round pick in 2017, is the Cowboys' leading receiver, bringing in 10 of 14 targets — the second-most on the team behind CeeDee Lamb — for 159 yards and a touchdown.
Former Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott also added 53 rushing yards on 15 carries for the Cowboys.
San Francisco 49ers Nick Bosa wrecks havoc against Seahawks
When Seattle Seahawks quarterback Geno Smith was brought to the ground Sunday, it was at the hands of former Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa.
The former No. 2 overall pick in the 2019 NFL draft recorded both of the San Francisco 49ers' sacks in its 27-9 win against the Seahawks, adding four tackles and five quarterback hits.
It was the 10th multi-sack game of Bosa's NFL career.
Marshon Lattimore ejected during New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers game
Marshon Lattimore has a history with Mike Evans.
And when the New Orleans Saints faced the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday, that personal rivalry continued.
Evans and Lattimore were each ejected from the Buccaneers' 20-10 win against the Saints Sunday, while Evans was suspended for one game for the incident.
Linebacker Pete Werner finished with eight tackles, while cornerback Bradley Roby added five tackles.
Here's how more former Ohio State football players did in Week 2
- Los Angeles Chargers OLB Joey Bosa: three tackles, two solo, one tackle-for-loss
- Washington Commanders WR Curtis Samuel: seven receptions on nine targets, 78 yards, one carry for 21 yards, TD
- Washington Commanders WR Terry McLaurin: four receptions on eight targets for 75 yards
- Cleveland Browns CB Denzel Ward: two tackles
- Cleveland Browns DT Tommy Togiai: one tackle
- Detroit Lions CB Jeff Okudah: five tackles
- Pittsburgh Steelers DT Cameron Heyward: five tackles, one pass deflection
- Indianapolis Colts DE Tyquan Lewis: two tackles, one quarterback hit
- Jacksonville Jaguars DT DaVon Hamilton: one tackle
- Miami Dolphins LB Jerome Baker: two tackles
- Baltimore Ravens LB Malik Harrison: one tackle
- Los Angeles Rams SAF Jordan Fuller: eight tackles
- Cincinnati Bengals SAF Vonn Bell: seven tackles, tackle-for-loss
- Cincinnati Bengals DE Sam Hubbard: four tackles, two tackles-for-loss, one sack, two quarterback hits, one pass deflection
- Cincinnati Bengals CB Eli Apple: four tackles
- Dallas Cowboys SAF Malik Hooker: five tackles
- Houston Texans P Cameron Johnston: five punts for 268 yards, landed two inside of 20-yard line
- Denver Broncos DE Dre'Mont Jones: six tackles, two sacks, one tackle-for-loss, one quarterback hit
- Las Vegas Raiders DT Johnathan Hankins: two tackles, one pass deflection
- Chicago Bears QB Justin Fields: Completed seven of 11 pass attempts for 70 yards, interception, eight carries for 20 yards, TD
Ohio State football's 2022 schedule
- Week 1: Ohio State 21, Notre Dame 10
- Week 2: Ohio State 45, Arkansas State 12
- Week 3: Ohio State 77, Toledo 21
- Week 4: Ohio State vs. Wisconsin, Sept. 24, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 5: Ohio State vs. Rutgers, Oct. 1, Columbus Ohio
- Week 6:Ohio State vs. Michigan State, Oct. 8, East Lansing, Mich.
- Week 7:Ohio State vs. Iowa, Oct. 22, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 8: Ohio State vs. Penn State, Oct. 29, State College, Pa.
- Week 9: Ohio State vs. Northwestern, Nov. 5, Evanston, Ill.
- Week 10:Ohio State vs Indiana, Nov. 12, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 11: Ohio State vs. Maryland, Nov. 19, College Park, MD.
- Week 12: Ohio State vs. Michigan, at noon Nov. 26, Columbus, Ohio