Ohio State football vs. Northwestern scheduled for noon kickoff Nov. 5
Ohio State football's streak of noon games is set to continue.
After three prime-time appearances in its first four games of the 2022 season, the Buckeyes are scheduled to play three consecutive noon games, starting with the Buckeyes' home win against Iowa and continuing at Penn State Saturday afternoon.
Ohio State football news:Join the Ohio State football insider text group with Bill Rabinowitz and Joey Kaufman
Ohio State vs. Iowa snap counts:Who played the most? Snap counts from Ohio State football's win over Iowa
Ohio State will bring a nine-game win streak against Northwestern to Evanston, Illinois Nov. 5, last playing the Wildcats in the 2020 Big Ten Championship and earning the 22-10 win.
The Buckeyes' last loss to Northwestern was on the road in 2004, losing to the Wildcats 33-27. Since then, Ohio State has earned four road wins against Northwestern, outscoring the Wildcats by a combined margin of 191-53.
The Buckeyes won its first road game of the 2022 season Oct. 8, beating Michigan State in East Lansing 49-20.
Ohio State football's 2022 schedule
- Sept. 3:Ohio State 21, Notre Dame 10
- Sept. 10:Ohio State 45, Arkansas State 12
- Sept. 17:Ohio State 77, Toledo 21
- Sept. 24:Ohio State 52, Wisconsin 21
- Oct. 1: Ohio State 49, Rutgers 10
- Oct. 8:Ohio State 49, Michigan State 20
- Oct. 22: Ohio State 54, Iowa 10
- Oct. 29:Ohio State vs. Penn State, State College, Pa., noon
- Nov. 5:Ohio State vs. Northwestern, Evanston, Ill.
- Nov. 12: Ohio State vs. Indiana, Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 19:Ohio State vs. Maryland, College Park, Md.
- Nov. 26: Ohio State vs. Michigan, Columbus, Ohio, noon