Despite being Michigan underdog, Ohio State football is 2023 Big Ten favorite per DraftKings
While DraftKings Sportsbook has Ohio State football as a 2.5-point underdog against Michigan in the final game of the 2023 regular season, it also has the Buckeyes as the betting favorite to win the Big Ten Championship.
Draft Kings has Ohio State at +170 odds to earn its first Big Ten Championship game win since 2020, while the Wolverines are behind the Buckeyes at +180. Wisconsin (+600) and Penn State (+600) are the only other teams with less than a +1800 shot to win the championship game.
After ending the past two regular seasons with wins against Ohio State, Michigan has won each of the past two Big Ten Championship games, beating Iowa in 2021 and Purdue in 2022.
Before the Wolverines' two victories, the Buckeyes had taken the previous four Big Ten Championships, beating Wisconsin twice (2017, 2019) and Northwestern twice (2018, 2020).
Wanna bet?These 7 sportsbooks and sports betting sites stand above the rest
Ohio State vs. Indiana: Buckeyes a massive favorite
Months before Ohio State's Sept. 2 opening game against Indiana, DraftKings see the Buckeyes as massive favorites.
Ohio State is listed as 28-point favorites against the Hoosiers in Bloomington, Indiana. The Buckeyes have a 27-game win streak against Indiana, last losing to the Hoosiers in 1988. Ohio State also tied Indiana during the 1990 season.
Ohio State vs. Indiana is one of six games fans can put money on ahead of the start of the 2023 season.
Here's a list of what DraftKings' odds are for the Buckeyes.
- Sept. 2: Ohio State (-28) at Indiana; Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, Indiana
- Sept. 23: Ohio State (-7) at Notre Dame; Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana
- Oct. 21: Ohio State (-10.5) vs. Penn State; Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Oct. 28: Ohio State (-10) at Wisconsin; Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin
- Nov. 11: Ohio State (-24.5) vs. Michigan State; Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 25: Ohio State (+2.5) at Michigan; Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Ohio State football schedule 2023
Here's what Ohio State's 2023 football schedule looks like.
- Sept. 2: Ohio State vs. Indiana, Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, Indiana
- Sept. 9: Ohio State vs. Youngstown State, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Sept. 16: Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Sept. 23: Ohio State vs. Notre Dame, Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana
- Oct. 7: Ohio State vs. Maryland, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Oct. 14: Ohio State vs. Purdue, Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Oct. 21: Ohio State vs. Penn State, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Oct. 28: Ohio State vs. Wisconsin, Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin
- Nov. 4: Ohio State vs. Rutgers, SHI Stadium, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Nov. 11: Ohio State vs. Michigan State, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 18: Ohio State vs. Minnesota, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 25: Ohio State vs. Michigan, Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan