Former Ohio State RB J.K. Dobbins to make season debut for Baltimore Ravens
J.K. Dobbins will take the field for the first time in 2022 Sunday.
The former Ohio State running back is active for the Baltimore Ravens' Week 3 matchup with the New England Patriots after tearing his ACL Aug. 28, 2021, which caused him to miss his entire second NFL season.
In one season with the Ravens, Dobbins recorded 805 rushing yards and nine touchdowns.
In his final performance of the 2020 season — starting for the Ravens in their AFC Divisional Round loss to the Buffalo Bills, Dobbins recorded 42 rushing yards on 10 carries, while recording three catches on five targets for 51 yards.
Dobbins shared Ohio State's starting running back job in 2017 along with former Ohio State back Mike Weber and led the team with 1,403 rushing yards, averaging 7.1 yards per carry and scoring eight touchdowns. Dobbins set the record for most rushing yards by an Ohio State running back in his freshman season, breaking Maurice Clarett's record of 1,237, which he set in 2002.
In three years with the Buckeyes, Dobbins finished with 4,459 rushing yards and 43 touchdowns, averaging 6.4 yards per play.
Dobbins was selected with the No. 55 overall pick by the Baltimore Ravens in the 2020 NFL draft.
Ohio State football's 2022 schedule
- Week 1: Ohio State 21, Notre Dame 10
- Week 2: Ohio State 45, Arkansas State 12
- Week 3: Ohio State 77, Toledo 21
- Week 4: Ohio State 52, Wisconsin 21
- Week 5: Ohio State vs. Rutgers, Oct. 1 at 3:30 p.m., Columbus Ohio
- Week 6:Ohio State vs. Michigan State, Oct. 8, East Lansing, Mich.
- Week 7:Ohio State vs. Iowa, Oct. 22, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 8:Ohio State vs. Penn State, Oct. 29, State College, Pa.
- Week 9: Ohio State vs. Northwestern, Nov. 5, Evanston, Ill.
- Week 10:Ohio State vs Indiana, Nov. 12, Columbus, Ohio
- Week 11: Ohio State vs. Maryland, Nov. 19, College Park, MD.
- Week 12: Ohio State vs. Michigan, Nov. 26 at noon, Columbus, Ohio